Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello All! My First Etsy Blog!

I hope to make many new friends through blogging. And I also plan to keep you updated on what I'm doing with my art. I now have mini-journaling books, cutout cards, matted cutouts, and paper flowers in my bag of "goodies".

Many thanks to Northern Mama for providing the contest for giving away one of each of my art types. Hope to have another contest soon.

Right now I am perfecting a "summer bouquet" to put in my etsy store:

http://www.greggsgoodies.etsy.com

Hope you'll all come and visit. I do have some vintage items I plan to offer, too. Among those being a black flapper dress with jet beads, "paste" jewelry, and pages from an album from the late 1800's suitable for displaying your own photos. So look for some new things coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment